At Lakes Lodge we are committed to high standards for the protection of personal information.
Circumstances in which your personal information is collected:
- By making a reservation or by using other Lakes Lodge services
- By registering for our online mailing list
- By providing it to us in communications regarding service delivery such as feedback cards
- By submitting your details as part of an online enquiry
- By providing the information to us by participating in a marketing initiative
- By adding your comments to our blog
The type of information we collect:
- Information necessary to identify you, contact you and to process your reservation and requests.
- Your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number and expiration date.
Sharing and using your information:
- We do not share your personal information with any third party, unless they are suppliers who you have agreed for us to involve in a purchase or booking, and where it is necessary for them to have access to this information.
- We are part of a group and as such all three properties have access to the customer database.
- We will only contact you for marketing purposes where you have explicitly agreed for us to do so and then we will respect appropriate levels of contact.
- We may forward your personal information to internal members of our team to action feedback or requests from you.
- For timely notification of time limited offers, you may unsubscribe from this list at any point.
- We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our websites, for visitors, based on other information we collect such as IP addresses, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using.
- To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests' use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirement.
Disclosing personal information
We disclose personal information only in these limited circumstances:
- We may disclose a guest's personal information to a person who, in the reasonable judgment of Lakes Lodge, is seeking the information as an agent of the guest.
- Personal information may be shared within the group so that they may better provide services to you in the future.
- Personal information may be shared with an agent to evaluate a customer's credit worthiness or in order to collect a customer's account.
- Personal information may be shared with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in the reasonable judgment of Lakes Lodge it appears that there is an imminent danger to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority. Any such disclosure of a guest's personal information to a third party will be made only on a confidential basis conditioned upon the information being used only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact:
Lakes Lodge, Lake Road, Ambleside, The English Lake District, LA22 0DB. Telephone: +44 (0)15394 33240 or email: email@example.com